Rising Stars Workshop 2019
The Business Law Section of the Law Council of Australia invites you to attend the 2019 Rising Stars Workshop. The workshop will again bring together a host of legal, economic and regulatory professionals to canvas some of the key and emerging issues in competition, consumer and regulatory law.
Topics for this years’ conference include:
- The future regulation of digital platforms following the release of the ACCC’s Digital Platform Inquiry;
- The interaction of competition and intellectual property law, particularly in the context of the repeal of section 51(3) of the Competition and Consumer Act;
- Developments and trends in competition and consumer law class actions; and
- The rise of algorithms in commercial behaviour, and the potential competition law response.
The 2019 conference will also feature a special guest appearance from the ACCC’s most recently appointed Commissioner, Stephen Ridgeway.
To view the program click here
|Non-Residential Conference Ticket||$750.00|
|Residential Conference Ticket||$1000.00|
- Attendance at all conference sessions
- Workshop materials
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- Dinner Friday evening
Residential Conference tickets include one night accommodation at the Sheraton Hotel on Friday, 22 November.
Registrations close 17 November 2019, unless sold out prior.
T. 02 6246 3737
Please note: The Law Council of Australia's website is not compatible with Internet Explorer, please use an alternative internet browser e.g. Google Chrome or Firefox. Please contact the Law Council of Australia if you continue to experience any difficulties when registering for an event.