Soon you will be able to access your personalised member dashboard.
From this dashboard you will be able to update your details, renew your membership and access relevent articles and documents.
Throughout the year we will continue to release additional functionality through this dashboard - so please check-in regularly.
In the meantime, please contact the membership team if you would like to join a Law Council Section or enquire about the 2017-2018 renewal process.
Why become a member?
- Build a network of professional contacts in your field of practice and join the Law Council network.
- Have your say and be part of a strong national voice on topical legal issues.
- Free subscriptions to Law Council and Section publications. Members receive journals, newsletters, information bulletins, submissions and profiles of Committee activities.
- Professional development opportunities are available through continuing legal education events. Members are usually offered discounts to Section and other events.
- Exclusive corporate discounts. Membership of a Law Council Section provides access to a range of discounts including corporate plan arrangements for domestic and international air travel (Qantas), accommodation (Toga Group) and car hire (Hertz).
The Law Council has five Sections:
Business Law Section;
Family Law Section;
Federal Litigation and Dispute Resolution Section;
International Law Section; and
Legal Practice Section.
Note: for any Family Law Section membership applications or enquiries, please visit www.familylawsection.org.au or email firstname.lastname@example.org.